Wow! Is it just me, or did 2013 fly by?! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in Nashville ringing in this past NYE!
(Yes I’m wearing knee high boots, and yes, I am aware of the fact that it looks like I have no pants on. New Years is a sassy attire occasion, OK?!.)
I’ve had so many amazing things happen this year, and I have even more planned for 2014 – I am itching with excitement! Before getting onto my New Year’s resolutions and goals, though, I think it’s extremely important to take a step back and pride myself on all that I have accomplished this year. (Please note that Frill‘s successes are also listed below. Sharon and I worked our little booties off this year and we have grown by leaps and bounds!! I am so proud of us, I just have to put it all on paper!)
So, this year, I:
- Took 18 hours, while working a full time job, and maintained a 3.44 GPA
- Went off jumps & rails at the mountain terrain parks (without breaking any bones!)
- Graduated college
- Passed the 2 year mark with my boyfriend (2 years is the longest relationship I’ve ever been in – whoop whoop)
- Moved into my own place/started paying all of my own bills (and yikes it’s scary!)
- Became mommy to an adorable pup
|Of course she’s wearing a Frill necklace!|
This year, Sharon & I have:
- Managed 20 sorority accounts! (We had 5 in 2013, if that puts things in perspective.)
- Added a bridal division to Frill
- Connected with the wonderful ladies at Southern Bride & Groom Magazine
- Went to market for the first time, as buyers
- Added a boutique division to Frill
- Launched an ecommerce website
- Moved into our first office
- Moved out & moved into our second office
- Hosted multiple trunk shows
- Connected with the lovely women of Southern Wedding Magazine
- Started an amazing collaboration with Simply Put Vintage Rentals
- So much more – I’m sure I’m forgetting things
|Photo taken by Millie Holloman at the Southern Weddings V6 Launch party.|
|One of our two annual Elon trunk shows.|
So now, that all of that is out of the way, onto the good stuff – the resolutions and goals for 2014!!
PS – Please excuse the mess. The blog is getting a make over!!
Best wishes in the new year!